Sunday, March 19, 2023

Special Art Post

An unusual thing happened to me the other day.  We made the commute from the Shop over to the house across the driveway, as we always do each morning.  We go over there to continue the inside work on the homestead project.  When I entered the west garage door, as I always do, I started to see art in everything around me.  You know, shapes, textures, patterns, lines, etc.  This doesn't usually happen with me, in fact the longer I live, it seems the less I actually notice.  This day was different, so I pulled out my phone and took a few picture s of what I was seeing.   Maybe I wasn't fully awake or something like that, because when I later reviewed the photos, they didn't seem so artsy to me upon second glance, but at the time....  Well I will post each photograph below with a title in the spirit of art and let you all decide for yourselves  :-)

Drillz - I think this is the first grouping I noticed, even the tray with door parts looked like it was looking back at me.

DIYer Descending a Staircase
Blooming Chaos
Necessities
Styx in the Round
Chox in the Box
Casing Lanes
Stacks
Ice Fog
And now, back to our regularly scheduled blog....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment