Saturday, February 1, 2014

I Graduated..... Early!!

I completed my last visit to the PRMC Cardiac Rehabilitation Program last week. I will miss this awesome program, but not more than the fantastic people I got to meet there.  The medical staff is great, they are serious and knowledgeable and at the same time know how to have a lot of fun.  Then there are the other "students" in the class, in one way they are just like me, recovering from some cardiac related event.  It was amazing to me how that significant and common thread some how made for a feeling of closer connection with a bunch of regular everyday people like myself.  What I'm trying to say is that this is an awesome program.... oh, I already said that!  On my graduation diploma I received images of rockets for my service to NASA and you just can't beat that!


Some of the awesome nurses awarding me a completion diploma.  Thank you ladies!  I will miss you and the program very much.

2 comments:

  1. Yay to passing good cardio health! We have been thinking about you both and wondering if you all had hit the asphalt yet...we are SO envious...and have done nothing but talk about the possibilities! We are looking forward to a continueous online relationship....and the possibility of meeting our awesome friends out in the wildnerness somewhere! We look forward to every detail....oh, are ya'all at least out of Virginia yet? Love ya'all, Take care and God bless!

    dkestor and lbc at gmail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys, thank you for the first comment on our blog. I didn't even know what to do. We received an email notifying us, and it included your comment. I didn't realize it was a blog comment and just replied to the email. I am glad that I am still learning :-) I dread the day I stop learning!

    ReplyDelete